Happy International Women’s Day 2017: – Women’s day is annually celebrated on March 8th. It is the day observed around the world to celebrate the velour of women. All the great people of the world are born from the womb of a woman and have their initial teachings. So, to know about the various roles played by women in different parts of life in various organizations, cultural events and educational intuitions and various national and international platforms, women’s day speeches are delivered. This is the day to promote gender equality and teach all the world about that.
This year the theme of International Women’s day is “Women in the Changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2030’ and Be Bold for Change”. So, check out below wishes and images of Women’s day to wish every woman who exist in your life and thanks them and appreciate them.
Happy International Women’s Day 2017 Quotes and Messages
- Listening carefully, understanding with patience, supporting through thick and thin, caring heart and always being there are synonymous to the word lady to me.
- We cannot succeed when half of us are held back. – Happy International Women’s Day 2017
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you are a person, don’t forget you are a mother, don’t forget you are a wife, don’t forget you are a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.
- Feel special, unique, on top of the world.Its your day!! Happy Women’s Day my girl! Happy Women’s day
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
- International Women’s Day Quotes
- All your love and all your caring ways are the main reasons why my heart often thinks of you during Women’s Day Celebration. So I’m wishing you all happiness and a world filled with so much love.
- I’m not ashamed to ‘dress like a woman’ because I don’t think it’s shameful to be a woman. – Happy International Women’s Day 2017
- The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all. -Aung San Suu Kyi
- Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti-feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; It is the political defense of women hating. -Andrea Dworkin
- All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Women’s Day! with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race.
- Behind every successful man is a woman who is getting ahead of him! Three cheers to the woman of tomorrow! Happy Women’s Day!
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and sh*t to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story – I will.
- Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. – Ellen DeGeneres
- We can not all succeed when half of us are held back. -Malala Yousafzai
- Happy Women’s Day Messages
- If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
- A lot of guys think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent she is. I don’t think it works like that. I think it’s the opposite. I think the larger a woman’s breasts are, the less intelligent the men become. – Happy International Women’s Day 2017
- Thank you for being there during the tears and of course, the laughter. May You Have A Happy International Women’s Day Greetings!
- I want to say to you who think women cannot succeed, we have brought the government of England to this position, that it has to face this alternative: either women are to be killed or women are to have the vote.’ -Emma Watson
- Women need to be empowered through the strongest tool – education. They don’t need to be subservient to anyone, but at the same time, men must change their mindset towards women. If they are more respectful towards them, then things will change at the grassroots level. It will happen slowly, but everyone has to move together. – Madhuri Dixit
- Happy Women’s Day Quotes
- Feminism has fought no wars. It has killed no opponents. It has set up no concentration camps, starved no enemies, practiced no cruelties. Its battles have been for education, for the vote, for better working conditions…for safety on the streets…for child care, for social welfare…for rape crisis centers, women’s refuges, reforms in the law. If someone says, ‘Oh, I’m not a feminist,’ I ask, ‘Why, what’s your problem?’ -Dale Spender
- Every Home,
Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you,
Only you can complete this world.
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty. – Happy International Women’s Day 2017
- A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy women’s day, so be grateful because today is your day! Happy Women’s Day Wishes Quotes!
- I myself have never able to find out precisely what a feminist is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat. – Emmeline Pankhurst
- Women’s Day Wishes Images
- You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. -Hillary Clinton
- With you by my side,
I’ve found all that I’ve been waiting for!
I couldn’t have asked for more… I love you… Happy Women’s Day
- Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well! – Barbara Bush