Greet your loving mom on this Mother’s Day with special Happy Mothers Day Greetings Quotes. Everyone knows that mom is the most special person for every kid. Even she is the only one who does so many sacrifices to make our family happy. No one can replace the presence of a mom for a family and kids. And mother’s day is the only day which is celebrated in honor of motherhood. This is the only day when your can express your gratitude towards your mom.
So become part of this celebration and send some greeting wishes to your mom and express your feeling and show her how much you respect her and how much she is important for you. Your one wish can make her day and your one wish is enough to get a smile on her face. So choose some wishes from here and wish your mom to make her happy. Hope this idea will work for you… Happy Mother’s Day.
24 Happy Mothers Day Greetings Quotes from Family and Kids
- Raising me took a lot of patience and determination. Thanks mom for not giving up on me.
- I’m not sure where you find all the patience you have in dealing with me, but for that and for many other reasons I want to say thank you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, They’re still holding the family together. – Susan Gale
- Mother’s love knows no boundaries
As it grows healthier each day,
Knows no reason as it is given unconditionally,
Knows no season as it
Transcends forever through eternity…
Happy mother’s day
- You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
- Thanks a lot for all you have done for me. I miss you a lot. I wish I could always be there with you. Happy Mothers Day Greetings
- Thanks for making our home the happiest place to be and for being the best mom we could wish for! Your Kids
- It’s truly amazing to me how, after a long and hard day, you come home and always smile. Thank you for being the sweetest mom ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, But I think she enjoyed it. – Mark Twain
- You never appreciate all of the things
your mother did for you
until you find yourself
doing the same things
for your kids. Happy Mothers Day
- Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
- She is always there for everyone, no questions asked. She is kind, loving, beautiful and the best thing about her is she’s mine. Love you, mom.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- Mother stands for Magnificent, Optimistic, Trust-worthy, Heroine, Entertaining, Romantic. To me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you, mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- When you are a mother, You are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, Once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- Mother, dear mother, the years have been long
Since I last listened to your lullaby song:
Sing, then, and unto my soul, it shall seem
Womanhood’s years have been only a dream. Happy Mothers Day Greetings Quotes
- It’s my time to know you that how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day Mom.
- Mom, it’s been 2 years this month since you passed away. I miss you so much.
You were my best friend. Your love and compassion are with me every day. I miss our weekend’s conversations. My dream about you seemed so real. But I couldn’t take you home with me.
You are always in my heart.
- Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I can’t miss expressing my gratitude, love, and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!
- You were always there for me if I was sick or had a bad dream or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you. Happy Mothers Day
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, His wife the best, But his mother the longest. – Irish Proverb
- This is your first Mother’s Day
it will be special, no doubt.
You will enjoy a new feeling
that love you feel for the baby you will never be without!
Happy First Mother’s Day!
- I believe in love at the first sight for you are the first person I saw when I opened my eyes and have loved you since that day dear mom.
- Mum although we haven’t always been close, she has always been there through thick and through thin and through childbirth. Love you lots mom even though I don’t say it enough. HUGS MY MUM Happy Mothers Day Greetings Quotes
In Happy Valentine Images, we sharing with you worlds best collection of Mother’s Day Images, Quotes, Pictures, Sayings, Wallpapers, Poems and much more. In this post, you will get Mothers Day Greetings Quotes from Family and Kids. Share these wishes with your mom on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.