St Patrick’s Day Sayings and Blessings – St Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March every year. 17 March is the death date of Saint Patricks who is the foremost patron saint of Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day is observed by Irish people and people of Irish descent, Catholic Church, Anglican Communion, Eastern Orthodox Church, Lutheran Church. This day is celebrated with lots of activities like Attending parades attending céilithe wearing shamrocks wearing green drinking Irish beer drinking Irish whiskey.
So being a part of this holiday, wish people by sending them these St Patrick’s Day Sayings and Blessings. Share these sayings and wishes to everyone on the occasion of St. Patrick’s Day. Hope you all gonna like this awesome collection… Happy St. Patrick’s Day 2017.
21 St Patrick’s Day Sayings
- Above all else, deep in my soul, I’m a tough Irishwoman. Maureen O’Hara
- May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
- Oh, the music in the air!
An’ the joy that’s everywhere –
Shure, the whole blue vault of heaven is wan grand triumphal arch,
An’ the earth below is gay
Wid its tender green the’-day,
Fur the whole world is Irish on the Seventeenth o’ March!
~ Thomas Augustin Daly
- Happy Easter Sunday
- May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!
- Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord and it makes you miss him.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- Twenty years a child; twenty years running wild; twenty years a mature man and after that, praying. ~ Proverb
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer – and another one!
- And say my glory was I had such friends. ~ W. B. Yeats
- Happy Easter Day
- I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted. ~ Soccer superstar George Best
- If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go – you’ll find a family. ~ Victoria Smurfit
- Oh, Paddy, dear, a’ did ye hear the news that’s goin’ round?
The shamrock is forbidden by law to grow on Irish ground!
No more St. Patrick’s Day we’ll keep, his color can’t be seen,
For there’s a cruel law agin’ the Wearin’ o’ the green.
- When Irish eyes are smiling, sure ‘this like a morn in spring.
In the lilt of Irish laughter, you can hear the angels sing,
When Irish hearts are happy all the world seems bright and gay,
And when Irish eyes are smiling, sure, they steal your heart away.
~ Chauncey Olcott
- May neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accepts you.
- May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
- If you lie down with dogs you’ll rise with fleas. ~ Proverb
- Happy International Women’s Day 2017
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy. ~ Fiona Shaw
- If you could drink dreams like the Irish streams
Then the world would be high as the mountain of Mourne
In the Pool, they told us the story
How the English divided the land… John Lennon, “The Luck of the Irish”
- Being Irish, I always had this love of words. ~ Kenneth Branagh
- Happy Women’s Day Messages